Tell me the truth, how many times have you been wanting a Starbucks coffee because you can’t leave home or because you can’t afford it? In this article, I want to help you indulge by detailing 10 Starbucks coffee recipes that you can copy. I hope to make it a challenge for you to do at home and send me your comments, which one did you do and which one did you like the most, okay? Let us begin!
15 Starbucks coffee recipes to make at home
First of all, I want to clarify that the intention is to imitate the flavors of Starbucks coffee. So that with some ingredients you can prepare them at home when you cannot reach its distinguished places.
Starbucks recipes must be the world’s best-kept secret. Of course, they use ingredients of different quality, which meet standards that result in their exquisite and addictive flavors.
1. S’mores Frappuccino
The Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino is one of the company’s most popular drinks. A creamy preparation full of espresso flavor, refreshing and fun that I show you how to make below:
S’mores Frappuccino Ingredients
- ¾ Ice cup
- ½ cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow topping (optional)
- 1 Shot of espresso
- 1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of whipped cream
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet cookie crumbs
Preparing the Starbucks S’mores Frappuccino
In the blender glass, mix the ice, milk, marshmallow topping , espresso, cocoa powder and sugar. Until a smooth, creamy and homogeneous mixture is left.
Serve in a tall glass, top with whipped cream and sweet cookie crumbs. And ready! These amounts make enough for one glass; if you want to share, simply double the amounts. Try the Starbucks Frappuccino to compare the success of your knockoff.
2. Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte
You can make a delicious Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte at home with just three ingredients. A refreshing drink that is creamy, delicious, and very simple to make.
Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte Ingredients
For two servings you need:
- 2 cups of cold espresso coffee
- 1/2 cup of milk or cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1 cup of ice
Making the Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte
Fill two glasses with ice. Then, in another container, mix the espresso coffee, milk or cream and the vanilla syrup. Finally, serve in the glasses with ice.
3. Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
I continue with another cold coffee recipe for the summer, now with the Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte flavor, ideal to accompany a dessert in the afternoon.
Ingredients for Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
This 450 mg preparation or two large cups should have: For the cinnamon syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte 60 ml of espresso or extra strong coffee 180 ml milk Ice 2 tablespoons cinnamon syrup
Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte Preparation
- Prepare the cinnamon syrup .
- Place the water, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat, until achieving a 50% reduction. Reserve and place in a container until it reaches room temperature.
- Then prepare an espresso coffee, for this, you can use your Italian or Moka coffee machine, an automatic coffee machine, or the French press. With which you can get a strong, creamy, and full-bodied coffee.
- In the cup or glass where you are going to serve, add cinnamon syrup as a decoration. Then you add the espresso coffee, milk, and mixes. You add ice and top with whipped cream. To decorate you can add cinnamon sugar or a little cinnamon syrup.
4. Starbucks Graham Latte
The Starbucks Graham Latte is one of the most popular hot drink recipes from this chain. Try it to ward off the cold during the winter with this simple recipe.
Ingredients for Starbucks Graham Latte
- 120 ml milk
- 120 ml of coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Graham crackers
- Mason ball pitcher
Starbucks Graham Latte Preparation
Mix in the honey, vanilla, and cinnamon, then mix lightly with the coffee. Next, pour this mixture and half the milk into the Mason Balloon Jug, screw on the lid and shake vigorously. Remove the lid and heat the mixture in the microwave for 45 seconds. Once heated, you pour in the rest of the milk and with the spoon, you add the foam.
Crush the graham crackers and sprinkle them over the preparation.
This delicacy, known as a Mocha Frappuccino, can be replicated at home by following the steps below:
Mocha Frappuccino Ingredients
- 3/4 cup espresso or mocha
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate syrup
- Cornstarch or Xantana Gum
- 4 cups of ice
- Whipped cream to cover
- Preparation of Mocha Frappuccino
These amounts make three servings:
- Make the espresso
- Pour the espresso into the blender along with the sugar and blend until dissolved.
- Then add the milk, dark chocolate syrup , Cornstarch or Xanthan Gum and mix for one minute.
- Let cool in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Blend again with the ice at high speed until it takes a silky texture.
- Serve in glasses and cover with whipped cream.
6. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
A white chocolate winter drink with an explosive mint combination, try the Starbucks Peppermint White Hot Chocolate copycat recipe.
Ingredients for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon mint chips
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream
- 230 ml milk
Preparation for Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Place in a bowl and mix the sparks mint, white chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave, and mix again until smooth.
- Add the milk and heat for 90 more seconds.
- Finally, top with whipped cream and mint chips.
- Savor this delicious combination of chocolate and mint that will explode with flavor in your mouth
7. Keto Iced Caramel Latte
Yes, there are also recipes for non-fattening coffee, like this delicious low-carb version called Keto Iced Caramel Latte.
Ingredients for Keto Iced Caramel Latte
- 1 1/2 cup dark roast liquid coffee
- 1/2 cup Ensure Active Light – Vanilla
- 1 squirt of Folgers Flavors caramel coffee
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 4 envelopes of Splenda
Preparation for Keto Iced Caramel Latte
- In a large mug add the liquid dark roast coffee.
- Then add the Ensure Active Light – Vanilla, the Splenda, and the heavy whipping cream.
Mix and fill with ice.
8. Praline Latte Stabucks
Praline Latte coffee combines all the sweetness of the caramelized walnut into a drink that takes less than ten minutes to prepare.
Ideal for special occasions or celebrations.
Ingredients for Praline Latte
- 3 cups of liquid coffee
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of milk whipped cream and walnut pieces (optional)
Preparation for Praline Latte
In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. While stirring, add the sugar slowly In the same way, you add the milk until it simmers. Once the mixture has come to a boil, remove from the heat and add the vanilla In a Mug fill half with coffee and the other half with the mixture. Top with whipped cream and walnuts.
9. Caramel Brulee Latte
We flip for the French twist with this Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte coffee recipe.
Ingredients for Caramel Brulee Latte
- 1 cup of strong, dark or espresso coffee
- Whipped cream
- Caramel syrup
Preparation for Caramel Brulee Latte
- Brew 240ml of dark roast coffee.
- Mix with 60 ml of caramel syrup and a tablespoon of whipped cream.
Stir until smooth.
- Cover the top with more whipped cream, garnish with raw sugar and caramel syrup.
- If you have a torch or kitchen lighter, roast the sugar from the top.
10. Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
This mug combines Starbucks caramel with the flavors of apple cider and spices. A specialty for fall, with a lot of sweetness and softness of texture that can be easily imitated.
Ingredients for Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups of apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet cinnamon syrup
- caramel topping
- Whipped cream
Preparation for Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- Prepare the sweet cinnamon syrup by placing the water, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan over low heat, until it is reduced to half its volume. Reserve until cool.
- In a microwave-safe container, mix the apple juice and sweet cinnamon syrup.
Heat for two minutes in the microwave.
- Serve in a cup and cover with whipped cream, decorate with caramel coverage
Agnes is a kitchen and cooking enthusiast as well as a fitness fanatic. She loves to help readers upgrade their kitchen with the best available products!